Textile Solutions for Returnable Packaging
Our group of experts at Dunnage Automotive perfectly understands the market needs, thus they offer textile solutions for the packaging manufacturing.
PVC Coating Benefits
Our special Top Coat lacquering process-unique in Mexico offers an increase in the useful life of dunnage, by actively repelling dust, facilitating the cleaning and maintenance. It also provides an excellent additional protection against the attack of fungi and other microorganisms.
We designed the AntiDust finish to eradicate dust problems in parts and components, protecting them from those particles.
AntiDust complies with the following standards and test methods:
Allows the free sliding of the pieces avoiding polishing or scratching them. Does not become an abrasive material. Lower cost vs conventional materials
Developed for the returnable packaging segment for the electronics and automotive industries.
Due to the composition and characteristics of this product, it doesn’t lose its ESD dissipative properties over time.
The dissipative finish complies with the following standards and test methods:
- ANSI/ESD S541-2008
With PVC Coating benefits and Non-Woven materials, we create a state-of-the-art solution.
- Greater use cycles are guaranteed with use
- Considering the natural wear of non-wovens, the integration to the PVC tarpaulin was developed keeping in mind the worst handling, transfers and operations in extreme conditions. Ideal for protection of “Class A” parts.
- Materials specially designed for racks and solutions where weight tension and vibrations are key factors in the performance of the dunnage. Materials ready for applications in textile and rigid packaging (coroplast).
- Materials compatible with the other lines of Marina products.
With PVC Coating benefits and DuPont™ technology use, we create a state of the art solution.
- Maximum care and protection for Class “A” parts
- Eliminates imperfections in assembly / Optimal finishes in final product
- Higher productivity in the manufacture of packaging / Reduces waste & losses
- More durable and economical packaging than other materials with Tyvek®
- Better cost-benefit ratio against the purchase of the two materials separately
Strong, flexible and adaptable synthetic material has proven to be the perfect solution for numerous tasks. Benefits include high protection of painted parts, maximize life of returnable packaging and improve efficiency in assembly.